The rise of online gaming is due in part to its ability to attract users of all social classes. According to Reportlinker (Jan 2021), “Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Gambling estimated at US$443.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$647.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.”
Gaming organizations are looking at all possible avenues for increasing revenues. Every other second, terabytes and petabytes of gaming data are generated through poker, casino, and sports betting, which gets analyzed by gaming organizations for introducing new features, re-positioning their offerings, customer segment targeting, and much more.
The growing popularity of betting across the globe coupled with free and paid online gaming options fuel market growth. Therefore, analytics in the online gaming industry becomes vital. Analyzing behavioral and gambling data gathered from users helps pave the way for numerous opportunities to maximize revenue.
BizAcuity, founded in 2011, is a fast-growing data analytics and business intelligence (BI) strategy organization, providing reliable, scalable, and cost-effective products, consultancy, and services to gaming organizations worldwide.
With offices in USA, UK, and India, BizAcuity offers core competencies in areas related to BI, data warehousing, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and analytics. Catering to clients involved in gaming, media, financial services, and eCommerce industry verticals, BizAcuity enables its clients to garner revenues through offering specialized and customized analytics.
BizAcuity’s Gaming Analytics Accelerator Platform
With unmatched understanding of each source system and their customers’ KPIs, BizAcuity’s AI/ML based accelerator helps gaming business accelerate. Their product platform offers the following advantages:
- AI/ML -driven insights
- Cloud-based model offering flexible deployment options
- Faster Go-to-Market
- 360-Degree view of the business
- Minimal CapEx and OpEx
- Zero maintenance overhead
- Minimal training
- Ease-of-use and management
BizAcuity and Vertica
BizAcuity was in search of a modern analytics database that would handle their requirements of high speed and performance even on extremely large data sets. One of three vendors considered, Vertica won the contract.
Vertica empowers BizAcuity’s AI/ML gaming analytics accelerator platform to support complex gaming analytics by providing the following value-adds:
- Vertica will serve the backbone to BizAcuity for capturing all data from customers and performing all kinds of advanced analytics gaming organizations look forward to.
- Vertica’s truly columnar, MPP architecture will fuel delivery of blazing fast analytics, in the order of millisecond responses.
- Through Vertica, BizAcuity will be able to process several file formats and data types for quick insights.
- By seamlessly integrating with Vertica, BizAcuity’s Gaming Analytics Accelerator platform will obtain much-needed performance and scalability whilst providing real-time analytics.
Embedding the gaming accelerator platform with Vertica, BizAcuity directly benefits customers by offering its real-time analytics for immediate and more accurate insights and decision-making.