Python API for Vertica Data Science at Scale
What's New in VerticaPy v0.6.2
- Model.plot: draws a decomposition (PCA & SVD) scatter plot
- Model.plot_circle: draws a decomposition circle
- vDataFrame.balance: balances the vDataFrame using the input response column
- vDataFrame.cdt: computes the complete disjunctive table
- New function: cochrane_orcutt performs a Cochrane-Orcutt estimation, adjusting linear models for serial correlation
Deprecated, Replaced, or Moved
- The package verticapy.connections.connect has been moved to verticapy.connect
- The package verticapy.learn.datasets has been moved to verticapy.datasets
- The package verticapy.learn.tsa.tools has been moved to verticapy.stats
- The package verticapy.learn.tsa.models has been moved to verticapy.learn.tsa
- The functions drop_table, drop_text_index, drop_view, and drop_model have been replaced by the drop function.
- The function load_model has been moved from utilities to learn.tools.
GitHub and Unit Tests
- More unit tests are available.