Python API for Vertica Data Science at Scale
What's New in VerticaPy v0.6.1
- Method Model.to_sql is supported for all Vertica native models (except Multiclass Classifier).
- Method Model.to_python is supported for all Vertica native models and VerticaPy pipelines.
Deprecated, Replaced, or Moved
- The package verticapy.connections.connect has been moved to verticapy.connect
- The package verticapy.learn.datasets has been moved to verticapy.datasets
- The package verticapy.learn.tsa.tools has been moved to verticapy.stats
- The package verticapy.learn.tsa.models has been moved to verticapy.learn.tsa
- The functions drop_table, drop_text_index, drop_view, and drop_model have been replaced by the drop function.
- The function load_model has been moved from utilities to learn.tools.
GitHub and Unit Tests
- More unit tests are available.