In [ ]:
VerticaPy Interactive Help (FAQ).
from verticapy.utilities import help_start help_start()
📢 Welcome to the VerticaPy help module.
From here, you can learn how to connect to Vertica, create a Virtual DataFrame, load your data, and more.
- [Enter 0] Overview of the library
- [Enter 1] Load an example dataset
- [Enter 2] View an example of data analysis with VerticaPy
- [Enter 3] Contribute on GitHub
- [Enter 4] View the SQL code generated by a vDataFrame and the time elapsed for the query
- [Enter 5] Load your own dataset into Vertica
- [Enter 6] Write SQL queries in Jupyter
- [Enter -1] Exit
Please go to https://github.com/vertica/VerticaPy/