The ROI of Using Vertica’s Unified Analytics Platform
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 11:00AM - 12:00PM America/New YorkRegister
- This event has passed.
About the Event
Vertica recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study*, which uncovered a three-year customer ROI of 385%, a net present value of $10.1 million and a payback period of less than six months for Vertica’s Unified Analytics Platform.
Join Vertica and our guest from Forrester to explore the framework to evaluate the financial impact of Vertica’s Unified Analytics Platform, covering the benefits, costs, risk, and flexibility that affect the investment decision. This webinar will help you understand the ROI your organization could expect from an investment in Vertica.
According to the study, key quantifiable benefits identified by four Vertica customers in the study included:
- $4.4 million eliminated due from prior data warehouse solutions and reduction of data storage costs
- $1 million saved in reduction in dedicated database administrators
- $2.4 million in revenue generated due to machine learning products and machine learning driven productivities
- $2.7 million saved in field service application costs
- $2.3 million in value realized in more decisionable business insights with less effort
Unquantified benefits include:
- Broad level of comfort in stability
- Proof of concept shows proof of value
- Unified data architecture does more than provide cost savings
- Having Vertica as part of the team
Jeff Healey, Vertica
Eric Hall, Forrester
Noel Yuhanna, Forrester
*A Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Study, a May 2021 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Vertica.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 11:00AM - 12:00PM America/New York