Angelbeat with Vertica’s Michael Lass
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:30AM - 12:30PM America/New YorkRegister
- This event has passed.
About the Event
This is a unique opportunity to learn about top IT issues, in this focused, technical and 1/2 day workshop.
Click here to see the detailed agenda, including comprehensive session abstracts and schedule.
Sam Obeng, one of Microsoft’s most senior cybersecurity experts in their world-renowned “Detection and Response” team, is the keynote speaker. Sam will discuss the latest Ransomware Attacks (much more dangerous, with different attack pathways, in 2020), Data Breaches and Cloud Vulnerabilities, and offer technical, insightful and cost-effective recommendations to protect your mission-critical applications, confidential data and infrastructure. When he is not speaking at conferences, Sam travels around the globe, to help the world’s largest organizations stay one step ahead of cybercriminals and hackers.
Some additional topics delivered by other dynamic and expert presenters are listed below. Scroll down and click on the picture to read their linkedin profile, plus all follow these presentation guidelines (no sales pitches).
• Security to Protect Cloud-Based Applications, Data, Infrastructure
• Data Breaches, Malware, Zero Day Attacks: New Threats & Solutions
• Ransomware Data Recovery through Cloud Storage/DR, not Bitcoin
• Zero Trust Network/App/Data Security: “Always Verify, Never Trust”
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to Eliminate Repetitive Tasks
• Private/Public/Hybrid/Multi Cloud Architecture
• Hyperconverged Network/Data Center Infrastructure
• Big Data Analytics, Internet-of-Things (IoT) Strategy
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Use Cases
• Integrated Wired/WiFi/Cloud Networks, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
• Digital Transformation: Become a Data/App/Cloud-Centric Enterpris
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:30AM - 12:30PM America/New York
Double Tree Hotel
301 Southeast Walton Boulevard
Bentonville, AR 72712