Vertica Analytics Platform Version 9.3.x Documentation
Adding CA Certificates in MC
To add one or more CA certificates for later use in MC:
- From the MC home page, navigate to MC Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates.
- Under Manage TLS Certificates for Database Connection, click Add New CA Certificate.
In the Add new CA certificates for TLS connection window, enter an alias for the certificate, to make it easier to refer to later.
- Click Browse to locate the certficate file you want to add. MC opens an Explorer window.
Select the file you want to upload, and click Open.
Make sure the certificate file is unexpired, and is not protected by a password.
To add just this one certificate, click Add New CA. MC adds the certificate to its list.
- To add additional CA certificates, click Add More CA Certificates. MC adds the certificate to a list, and clears the fields so you can enter the next CA certificate.
- Repeat the process until you have entered the last certificate you want to add.
Click Add New CA to add all the CA certificates in the list to the MC:
Was this topic helpful?