Vertica Analytics Platform Version 9.2.x Documentation
Importing a New Certificate to MC
Use this procedure to import a new certificate into Management Console.
To generate a new certificate for Management Console, you must use the
keystore.key file, which is located in
/opt/vconsole/config on the server on which you installed MC. Any other generated key/certificate pair causes MC to restart incorrectly. You will then have to restore the original
keystore.jks file and restart Management Console. See Generating Certifications and Keys for Management Console.
- Connect to Management Console, and log in as an administrator.
- On the Home page, click MC Settings.
- In the button panel on the left, click SSL certificates.
- To the right of "Upload a new SSL certificate," click Browse to import the new key.
- Click Apply.
- Restart Management Console.
Was this topic helpful?