We’re excited to announce that registration is live for the next Vertica Big Data Conference (BDC), held March 30 – April 2, 2020, at the Encore Boston Harbor Hotel. Don’t miss out on the early bird pricing rate of $695 (a $300 savings), along with buy 3 get 1 free group discounts!
What is the Big Data Conference?
Winning big in today’s data-driven world depends on how quickly you can transform massive volumes of data into meaningful insights. The Vertica Big Data Conference is a truly unique event designed for hands-on architects and practitioners who need to use data as a strategic differentiator for their business – to understand their customers, set the pace in their industries, and out maneuver their competition. Join leading industry experts, hundreds of experienced, data-driven professionals, and Vertica engineers for three days of applied use cases and real-world insights, all based on the transformative power of data. Learn how to unlock the true potential of your analytics initiatives with the latest Vertica innovations and solutions ecosystem.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from keynote speakers Jeffrey Ma, Ray Wang, and Dr. Michael Stonebraker
- Attend 25 engineering-led sessions delivered by principal Vertica architects
- Gain insights from leading data-driven leaders from Cerner, Domo, Taboola, Criteo, The Trade Desk, and many more
- Get hands-on demos, tips, and best practices from Vertica experts at the Developers Lounge
- Be the first to learn about major announcements on upcoming Vertica releases
- Visit our Partner Showcase to talk with leading technology vendors and solution providers
Where is the conference located?
BDC will be held a the brand new Encore Boston Harbor Hotel, a five-star resort that opened in 2019 and offers the best in upscale hospitality, dining, gaming, and more – not to mention plenty of space for you to meet with your peers as well as the engineers behind the Vertica Analytics Platform.
How can I learn more?
Visit the Big Data Conference website for a closer look at conference schedule, sessions, speakers, registration, and more!