It’s hard to believe that it has been almost a decade since we held our inaugural Vertica Big Data Conference, back in 2013. At that time, our goal was to hold an annual user conference with a few simple yet guiding principles – no sales or marketing pitches, hold the event in Boston, and line up the most compelling sessions delivered only by Vertica engineers, customers, and key partners.
Thousands of attendees later, we changed the conference name to Vertica Unify. During the height of the pandemic, we moved from onsite to virtual, much like the rest of the world. Through it all, we’ve held true to those same principles, and they have guided this year’s plans for Vertica Unify ’22. And, yes, we’re back in Boston (and Paris and virtually for the Asia-Pacific region)!
There are so many reasons to register for Vertica Unify ’22. We’ve waived the price of admission, so registration is free, whether you join us in-person or virtually. Our engineers and best practices experts are ready to dive into the latest Vertica features and answer all of your technical questions. Our partners – led by our platinum sponsor, VAST Data – will show you how to derive even greater value from Vertica and modernize your data pipelines.
But, if you need just one more reason to register for Vertica Unify ’22 today, that would be to hear and learn directly from our customers. Vertica has a proven track record of partnering with the leading data-everything organizations to run the biggest and most critical analytical workloads. These customers are ready to share those compelling stories with you:
- The Trade Desk – Cloud without Compromise: Meeting Crucial Analytical Data Platform Requirements with Vertica
- C Spire – C Spire’s Story of Data Democratization with Vertica
- Mass Mutual – Unleashing the Power of Vertica Analytics, While Preserving Responsibility with Data Encryption
- Philips – The data-driven prognosis: Creating predictive models to maximize clinical system availability
- Adform – Tackling AdTech’s Big Data Challenges
- Criteo, NCDEX, Shinhan Bank, and More
Join us next week in Boston, later in the month in Paris, or virtually next month for APJ, where the conference will be delivered in in your choice of four local languages. We’re looking forward to bringing analytics together worldwide with you!