The training team has started the process of updating and revamping out web-based training offerings, available here. Our first released rebuild is the course Installing Vertica and Management Console. Here are some of the updates that we made to the material:
- The course covers installing both Vertica Analytics and Management Console
- We’ve streamlines the description of the installation process, so that you don’t need to work through each step
- We’ve improved the description of how a cluster is defined, and highlighted some of the most common configuration errors
- We’ve included pointers to relevant sections of the documentation
- The course is self-running, and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. You can, of course, pause and replay each page of the course.
- The course includes voiceover descriptions and a Table of Contents for navigation, moving us away from the text-based presentation model
To start the course, click here
We hope you enjoy it, and look forward to your feedback!