Over recent months, we’ve heard our community request short, instructional videos and tutorials to help them learn more about the rich and powerful features of the HP Vertica Analytics Platform.
Well, we heard you, and have developed and posted some initial videos to help you maximize your investment in HP Vertica. We’ve posted a new videos that highlight new features in HP Vertica 7 (“Crane”). Among the videos we’ve posted are:
- A two-part series on the HP Vertica Connector for HCatalog. Part 1 provides an overview. Part 2 includes a demonstration:
- A demonstration of the power of HP Vertica Flex Zone:
- A tuturial on how to run Database Designer in Management Console 7:
- A five-part series that demonstrates how to set up HP Vertica 7 with Amazon Web Services
- An introduction to HP Vertica 7 Fault Groups
You can see these and all video tutorials here. Here’s a sample:
Stay tuned in the weeks ahead. We’ll be posting new videos that highlight new features in Management Console, how to use Fault Groups to set up large clusters, and more.
We’d love to hear more from you! If you have any suggestions or ideas for topics for future videos, let us know. You can post your ideas on our forum at community.vertica.com, or you can send ideas to email@example.com
We’re committed to your success! Check back soon to see what’s new in HP Vertica Tutorials!